Built for the connoisseur of bathing, the 72 x 36 EW combination tub has all the creature comforts you could ask for along with sleek design. A modified oval shape imparts a touch of modern style, and built-in extras create luxe.
Rest your head against a cushy pillow as you recline on the lumbar curve and sculptured armrests. Attached clear acrylic grab handles add an extra level of security as you enter and exit the tub. The 72 x 36 EW’s depth allows for full immersion in the hot water therapy that five whirlpool jets deliver. It is best suited for a drop-in wooden or tile box because of its shape.
The 72 x 36 EW has all the features to create one of finest baths you’ll ever take, and you won’t have to leave home.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- Headrest pillow (Please specify black or white.)
- 5 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- 7-amp whirlpool pump
- 20 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- 8-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Quiet rubber cushioned motor mounts
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72” x 36”
- Water capacity: 40 min./55 max. gallons
- Shipping weight: 159 lbs.
- 7236 EW Tub Specification Sheet (PDF Format)
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!