Shipping Your Whirlpool Bath
We ship our quality tubs across the United States using only the top freight lines to ensure your tub arrives on time and without damages.
See the map above for our current shipping rates by U.S. state for your tub (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3-5 weeks from order date.
For an additional $300, our Expedite option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 15 business days order receipt. Please call us at 866-996-3569 if you would to use our Expedite option.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your bill of lading, inspect your tub carton (packaging) for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the billing of lading.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub immediately for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, tell the carrier you are refusing shipment and do not sign the billing of lading. Also, CALL US IMMEDIATELY so we can begin the claim process and remake of the tub.
If you sign the bill of lading and afterwards become aware of any damages, we must be notified within 48 hours of shipment receipt of any concealed damages or shortages. Failure to do so will void any claims against Comfortflo.
You should water test your new tub within 48 hours.
- Place your tub outside on a solid surface.
- Stop up the drain hole at the bottom of the tub and fill with water to a point 2-inches above the highest jet.
- Plug the pump into a heavy-duty electrical source and allow the pump to run as you check all supply and return lines for leaks.
If any leaks are found contact Comfortflo at 866-996-3569 for further instructions
Precautions & Installation Tips
- Do not lift or carry the whirlpool tub by the supply or return pipes – they could break or spring leaks.
- You must install a mortar bed beneath your tub to meet code and warranty requirements.
- An access opening large enough to service your pump must be installed to meet code requirements.
- Do not frame your whirlpool tub enclosure until you have your tub on the job site.
- Carpenters, plumbers, and tile installers should verify all dimensions to ensure that the tub enclosure is properly sized for your whirlpool tub.
- Detailed installation instructions are available on the installation page of this site.
- Re-test your whirlpool tub for leaks or construction damage before you enclose your tub.