Treat yourself like a queen with all the luxurious amenities built into the 60 x 60 RN combination whirlpool/air tub. Designed to slide right into a corner, this tub is specially made for one person.
The molded seat, lumbar support, and head and arm rests are befitting of a throne you can sit back in and wash away the cares of running a busy life. A built-in vanity seat is the perfect perch for shaving your legs. The top deck has ample space for installing a tub filler with faucets and a hand-held showerhead, still leaving room for lush bathing products. An oval bathing well adds beauty and reaches from corner to corner giving you abundant room to stretch out your legs.
All this plus six whirlpool jets you can adjust for pressure and direction and 15 air injectors to get a spa-quality hydromassage at home.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- 6 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- 7-amp whirlpool pump
- Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- 15 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- 7.4-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Min/Max Water Capacity: 70/80 gallons
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60” x 60”
- Water capacity: 65 min./80 max. gallons
- Shipping weight: 173 lbs.
- 6060 RN Tub Specification Sheet (PDF Format)
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!