Turn your bathroom into a spa built for two with this iconic combination tub. Sit side by side with your partner as you treat yourselves to a hydromassage provided by the eight high-pressure water jets and the soothing effects provided by fizzy bubbles the 25 air injectors create.
Its extended width provides enough room for two bathers, yet its 60-inch width lends itself well to standard tub installations. Put it in your shower alcove or make it a stand-alone tub in an island if you have the space.
With its simple, crisp design this tub is a modern classic. The side curves of the interior well soften the rectangular edges of the deck. The bathing well and deck are free from anything that would detract from the clean lines of the tub, making it easy to clean and maintain.
Enjoy the amenities of a spa from the convenience of your own home. The 60 x 48 combination tub is the perfect fit for contemporary homes.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- 8 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- 7-amp whirlpool pump
- Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- 25 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- 8-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Quiet rubber cushioned motor mounts
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!