Designed for extra comfort and practicality, the 60 x 42 RM Combination Tub is a stylish option for your bathroom.
Unwind from a long day and let seven hydrotherapy jets massage your back, hips, and knees, while the water, aerated with millions of heated air bubbles, mildly releases the tension you feel. The sculpted seat and armrests hug your body as you recline against its curved back.
The sizable deck leaves ample room for fixtures and includes twin built-in soap dishes. Because of its rectangular deck, this tub is ideal for a tub/shower combination in a bathroom alcove, but you won’t feel crowded because of its extra width. Its oval bathing well lends a refined quality to its design.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- 7 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- 7-amp whirlpool pump
- Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- 24 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- 8-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Quiet rubber cushioned motor mounts
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!