Give yourself plenty of room to enjoy a long, luxurious soak in the 66 x 42 combination tub. Its extra length and width make sure you won’t feel cramped or crowded.
Simple, crisp design give this tub a contemporary edge. Built-in armrests flow seamlessly into a soap ledge and follow the lines of the tub, adding comfort, functionality, and style. The tub’s deck leaves plenty of room for shampoo, conditioner, and bubble bath. Seven whirlpool jets deliver hydrotherapy massage to your back, hips, and legs. Seventeen air jets placed in the tub’s floor deliver tiny air bubbles to massage your whole body.
Streamlined for simplicity and generous in size, the 66 x 42 is luxury you can afford.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- 7 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction/li>
- 7-amp whirlpool pump
- Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- 17 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- 7.4-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Quiet rubber cushioned motor mounts
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 66” x 42”
- Water capacity: 50 min./60 max. gallons
- Shipping weight: 143 lbs.
- 6642 Tub Specification Sheet (PDF Format)
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!