If you’re looking to combine traditional styling with everyday practicality, this is the whirlpool/air bath for you.
Its oval basin adds refined style, while its rectangular deck ensures it will fit standard alcoves, even in confined bathroom spaces. Besides style, the oval interior provides more room at 28.5 inches across. The design also allows a showerhead to be installed over it with no problem. And, its streamlined design and size make it easy to clean.
Treat yourself to the rejuvenating benefits of an all-over body massage with this tub’s seven strategically placed pulsating spa jets. Adjust them as needed for a customized experience. Add to that the restorative power of the heated air bubbles gently caressing your body, and you have the ultimate bathing experience.
Get more bang for your buck with the 60 x 32 OV Combination Tub.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- 7 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- 7-amp whirlpool pump
- 17 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- 8-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60” x 32”
- Water capacity: 35 min./45 max. gallons
- Shipping weight: 114 lbs.
- 6032 OV Tub Specification Sheet (PDF Format)
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!