The Physical Therapy Bath has been developed for the individual who wants or needs an intensive high pressure hydrotherapy massage. The bath can be filled with either HOT or COLD water to help in the treatment of postoperative orthopedic rehabilitation, pediatric disabilities, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or any type of spine or musculoskeletal pain.
Available in various sizes & shapes. Call for pricing.
Available in various sizes & Shapes. Call for pricing.
- Size: 72”X36”
- 2 factory installed variable speed pumps – 9.9A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- A 8 amp variable speed 300 Watt Blower Heater– 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- In-Line water heater – 1.5 KW, 12.5A, 120Volt
- Ozonator – 15A, 120Volt
- 42 Hydrotherapy Jets (White Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- Two 3 Speed pump controllers (low-medium-high)
- Blower Size: 7 Amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Air Injectors: 161 air ports from 23 injectors
- Material: Acrylic (Durable scratch resistant surface)(Lifetime Warranty)
- Waterlines are rigid PV pipe (No flex hose)
- Min/Max gallons very, depending on bather size
- 160lbs shipping weight (price does not include shipping)
- Physical therapy tubs may require additional space beyond its top perimeter for installation. ALWAYS measure tub before building tub cabinet.