The Physical Therapy Bath has been developed for the individual who wants or needs an intensive high pressure hydrotherapy massage. The bath can be filled with either HOT or COLD water to help in the treatment of postoperative orthopedic rehabilitation, pediatric disabilities, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or any type of spine or musculoskeletal pain.
Available in various sizes & shapes. Call for pricing.
Available in various sizes & Shapes. Call for pricing.
- Size: 66”X42”
- 2 factory installed variable speed 3HP pump- 9.9A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- A 1HP variable speed 300 Watt Blower Heater–6.8A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- In-Line water heater – 1.5 KW, 12.5A, 120Volt
- Ozonator – 15A, 120Volt
- 43 Hydrotherapy Jets (White Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- 24 Air Injectors (White Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- Two 3 Speed pump controllers (low-medium-high)
- Material: Acrylic (Durable scratch resistant surface)(Lifetime Warranty)
- Waterlines are rigid PV pipe (No flex hose)
- Min/Max gallons vary, depending on bather size
- 130lbs shipping weight (price does not include shipping)
- Physical therapy tubs may require additional space beyond its top perimeter for installation. ALWAYS measure tub before building tub cabinet.
- * Requires additional space for remotely located blower.*