Its elliptical shape isn’t the only feature that makes the Premier 7338 a standout. Its uniquely engineered top deck directs water to cascade over the bathing well into a perimeter channel in the event of overfill. Our exclusive Top Overflow is included in the deck too, creating a tub you can fill to two inches from the top for maximum depth in a tub of its size.
Six jets are recessed and configured to reach every part of your back, while six more hit other key areas of your body. All are powered by the strongest whirlpool jet we carry. Seventeen air injectors lining the floor supply heated air bubbles for an even more luxurious bathing experience. Arm and back rests, seamlessly integrated into the design of this tub, let you recline as you soak up the vitality of a hydrotherapy massage. A subtle texture on the vessel floor helps prevent slips.
The Premier 7338’s elegant design will never go out of style. Neither will its inventive engineering.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- • Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- • 12 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- • FREE pulsating jet, interchangeable with any jet (a $55 value)
- • 9-amp whirlpool pump
- • 3-speed pressure controller included (a $75 value)
- • Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- • 17 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- • 8-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- • Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- • Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- • Quiet rubber cushioned motor mounts
- • Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- • Lifetime Warranty
- • Made in the U.S.A
- • Dimensions: 73” x 38”
- • Water capacity: varies according to size of bather
- • Shipping weight: 184 lbs. <