Allow yourself to be transported to a serene oasis without leaving home. The Premier 6636 combination bath delivers high-end details and exceptional quality, making it the clear choice for discerning homeowners.
We’ve installed five adjustable recessed spa jets in the contoured back of this tub for optimal hydrotherapy massage. Six more strategically placed spa jets, combined with 18 air injectors, create the supreme spa bath. Like some of our other premium tubs, the Premier 6636 has rounded foot wells. Its added length provides extra leg room for a taller bather, while its width is ideal for many bathroom floor plans. Up to 20% more water depth is achieved because of our Top Overflow drain.
We use only genuine Lucite Acrylic for its enduring beauty and polished surface. Personalize your tub by choosing your favorite finish for the acrylic bathing well and the drain and hardware.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- 11 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- FREE pulsating jet, interchangeable with any jet (a $55 value)
- 9-amp whirlpool pump
- 3-speed pressure controller included (a $75 value)
- Custom formed rigid PVC pipes designed to drain completely
- 18 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- 8-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!