The 72 x 54 tub made its debut in 1988 and remains one of our top-selling two-person tubs. The size of this tub allows each bather plenty of room to stretch out and relax without being crowded.
Pillows, sloped lumbar supports, molded armrests, and foot wells for each bather give the 72 x 54 all the luxury you could ask for in a premium tub. Two air injectors are dedicated to each bather’s back, and 23 are arranged in the floor in a Z shape, for a total of 27, and provide a complete hydrotherapy experience. The offset well makes this tub unique and adds a practical feature. It creates greater deck area than squaring the well with the deck, allowing installation of multiple fixtures and faucets and built-in soap dishes. Its shape fits both an alcove and island application, making it a versatile choice.
Create your dream master bathroom by choosing the 72 x 54. As you and your partner nestle back into the comfort of all its built-in features, enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have chosen a quality product that will last a lifetime. In fact, it’s guaranteed.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- 27 air injectors with built-in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- 8-amp heated air blower with 3 speed controller and pulsation feature
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Compatible with bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Steel reinforced tub floor
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72” x 54”
- Water capacity: 65 min./75 max. gallons
- Shipping weight: 169 lbs.
- 7254 Tub Specification Sheet (PDF Format)