The whirlpool/air bath 60×60 corner air bath was designed to take advantage of a corner space and provide a relaxing bathing space for one.
The corner design of this combination whirlpool and air bath 60X60 accommodates long legs as the floor of this tub stretches from corner to corner. This tub was designed with a lumbar curve and plenty of room to stretch out your legs. A built-in seat offers a nice space for entry into the tub and ease of getting out of the tub.
Place a faucet on the top deck beside the seat, add in a hand-held shower and 60×60 makes the perfect woman’s tub.
With 23 injectors and 8 adjustable jets this tub is the practical choice for a single person air bath in a corner space. If you don’t want or need a bath for two, but you need a corner, this is the tub for you!
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- 60"x60" RN
- Blower: 1 HP, 3 speed controller with pulsation feature, 7.4AMP, 700 Watt heated blower
- AquaForce 2, 7 amp high performance pump /Lifetime Warranty
- Hydrotherapy Jets: 8
- Air Injectors: 23; Each injector has a built-in check valve to keep water from entering air lines
- Purge Cycle: Activates automatically 20 minutes after blower is OFF. Dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines formed during operation
- Operating Water Capacity: 55 gallons
- Includes on/off switch
- Shipping Weight: 173 lbs
- Schedule 40 rigid PVC waterlines - No Flex Hose
- Meets UL Standard for 100% water line drainage
- Made in the U.S.A.
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!