This deep luxurious whirlpool/air bath combination tub 56×38 oval is simplicity itself.
This tub has proven to be very popular when remodeling a bathroom with limited space. At only 56 inches in length this is the shortest combination bath Comfortflo makes; however with its 18 in depth, it still gives a relaxing chin high water level. Its added width of 38 inches allows the bather to relax and not feel confined, like in those old fashioned 32 inch wide tubs most of us grew up with.
This tub looks and feels big with lots of style. The inward sloping raised edges of this tub gives it a fantastic designer look because the top of the tub is so much more than just a flat rectangular deck.
Use this tub for drop-in installations in either a free-standing island cabinet or a built in alcove setting for a beautiful bathroom that says “custom” all the way.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- 56x38 oval
- Blower: 1 HP, 3 speed controller with pulsation feature, 7.4AMP, 700 Watt heated blower
- AquaForce 2, 7 amp high performance pump /Lifetime Warranty
- Hydrotherapy Jets: 6
- Air Injectors: 17; Each injector has a built-in check valve to keep water from entering air lines
- Purge Cycle: Activates automatically 20 minutes after blower is OFF. Dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines formed during operation
- Min/Max Water Capacity: 35/50 gallons
- Includes on/off switch
- Shipping Weight: 111 lbs
- Schedule 40 rigid PVC waterlines - No Flex Hose
- Meets UL Standard for 100% water line drainage
- Made in the U.S.A.
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!