This Oval shaped single person design provides an air and water massage from the soles of your feet to you back and neck. This combination jacuzzi style bath has two sloping arm rests and detailed molding. An extremely large bathing area with extended leg room. The top overflow design allows all Premier combo baths to be filled within 2 inches of the top of the bathtub insuring the bather gets an extra deep full body massage while a jacuzzi style bathtub with a standard side overflow has a water bathing level 4” – 6” inches below the top of the bathtub.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Size: 72"x 44"
- FREE! Pulsating Jet - Interchangeable with any jet neck, back, foot, etc. ($55.00 Value)
- Pump: 9 amp Lifetime Warranty
- Blower Size: 8 amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Hydrotherapy Spa Jets: 11
- Air Injectors: 126 air ports from 18 injectors
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Min/Max gallons vary, depending on bather size
- Includes on/off switch
- Includes 3 speed pressure controller (A $75 value)
- All water lines are plumbed completely with rigid schedule 40 PVC pipe (no flex hose)
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs (price does not include shipping)
- An extended spout is needed if spout is wall mounted
- Drain included in tub price - specify finish
- Tub shown with optional polished brass trim
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!