The premier 6464 combination bathtub is an outstanding tub for a corner installation. This two person jacuzzi-style bath has distinctive seating areas and back jets arranged for an optimal neck and back water massage. Numerous air injectors are placed in the floor to provide a soothing air massage for the body.
Biscuit, Black, Bone, Glacier Mountain, Majestic Sky, Midnight Canyon, Pearl Shadow, Sierra, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver Marble, Storm Clouds, Summer Sapphire, Tuscum Sun, White
- Size: 64" x 64"
- FREE! Pulsating Jet - Interchangeable with any jet neck, back, foot, etc. ($55.00 Value)
- Pump: 9 Amp Lifetime Warranty
- Blower Size: 8 Amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Hydrotherapy Spa Jets: 12
- Air Injectors: 189 air ports from 27 injectors
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Manifold System: Manifold contains check valve protection. Water never enters any part of the air system. Tub shown with optional polished brass injectors.
- Min/Max gallons vary, depending on bather size
- Includes on/off air switch
- Overflow located outside of bathing well to allow for 6" of additional water depth.
- All water lines are plumbed completely with rigid schedule 40 PVC pipe (no flex hose)
- Shipping Weight: 191 lbs; please call for shipping rates to your location
- Drain included in tub price (Specify Finish).
REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS
For Our Quick Ship Option
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-866-996-3569 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!